If you have mould growing in your home, it cannot be treated lightly. Mould can seriously affect your health, so it’s important to get rid of it. Mould arises from an excess of moisture in the atmosphere of a confined space. Poor ventilation, steam from cooking and bathing are major contributors to this. Also, breathing creates moisture and condensation that leads to mould growth. Simple things like window vents can make a huge difference to this problem but there are many causes and remedies and a site survey is usually the best first step to finding a permanent cure.